(Anita Roddick, 1942-2007, English entrepreneur and founder of The Body Shop)
[ CLICK HERE ] to read the October 20th style, strategy and marketing savvy newsletter and get all the links, online.
In this issue:
- Little White Marketing Lie #4 "Our Customers Love Us"
- Most read on the blog: 6 Ways to keep hair color clients in the salon
- Honorable Mention: Beer me! 45-day rules to strengthen customer relationships
- Climb the ladder of success, lipstick in hand
- Secrets to success from women entrepreneurs
- 10 Measures of a strong brand
- 10 Ways to become the leader your followers will love and last, but not least,
- It's not the metrics. Your marketing just sucks.
NEW Free Download on the resources page for you:
a full page (8.5 x 11) display and a 4-up postcard-sized version for signage you can use at the point of sale, on shelves, tables, as bag stuffers or handouts at your business to get your customers to "like" your Facebook page.
Like the little white marketing lies series? Get 5 to use in shaping your own marketing plan or educating staff for small business or for salon and spa:
[Download pdf] 5 Little White Marketing Lies for Small Business
[Download pdf] 5 Little White Marketing Lies for Salon and Spa
[ Subscribe ] to my e-mail newsletter to get the next little white marketing lie - and more - delivered right to your inbox—it's going to be a great year!
Elizabeth Kraus – 12monthsofmarketing.com
2012 Small Business Marketing Calendar: Little White Marketing Lies [ go ]
2012 Salon and Spa Marketing Calendar [ go ]
365 Days of Marketing [ go ]
12 Months of Marketing for Salon and Spa [ go ]