Here's a peek at the format - just to give you an idea:
The 2012 Salon and Spa Marketing Calendar has:
- The ideas, framework and even reminders to any salon or spa owner, manager, independent professional or distributor sales consultant build year-round marketing momentum: attract, engage and retain clients, get more referrals, sell more retail and get more employee buy-in and loyalty
- A great tool for distributor sales consultants to help launch new products and sell through retail
- Includes links to free templates and worksheets as well as more online resources
A great gift for salon and spa owners, independent professionals and beauty school students and graduates, or,
- A great addition to distributor and beauty supply stores, for sale to beauty professionals
- Digital sample available for qualified resellers. Email request to elizabeth at beinpulse.com
Bulk pricing is also available for Cosmetology Schools, Distributors, Beauty Supply stores and other resellers, or for industry organizations that would like to purchase in order to give out copies to salon and spa professionals, beauty school grads, etc. [ Download PDF ] for more information or e-mail me in order to talk about bulk pricing.
Now -- about the brow wax that changed my life -- do you like webinars? This morning I was interviewed by Jennifer Beatty, owner of The Hair Artist Association for 30 minutes -- find out how a brow wax changed my life and get the skinny on the 2012 Salon and Spa Marketing Calendar [ CLICK HERE ]
The calendar should go live on amazon.com in about a week (subscribe to emails for updates or check back at www.12monthsofmarketing.net).
Elizabeth Kraus – 12monthsofmarketing.com
365 Days of Marketing is available on amazon.com in book and digital formats.